Do you want to control any electrical device turning ON/OFF using your smartphone? This Lazybone device does that task for you.
You can use it to control a lamp, router, fan and other electrical equipment turning them on and off by the provided Android/iOS phone or PC.
It also supports momentary output (pulse time 100ms-20s). This is LazyBone V4 Bluetooth BLE version. It supports both Android and iOS. So, you can use your iPhone or Android phone to control this LazyBone Switch. Your phone can control any kind of lamp or other appliances inside your house or from outdoor up to a distance of your Bluetooth network coverage.
Compared to the previous LazyBone switch, the LazyBone V4 has a number of improvements.
It can be set to operate with password protection. So, you can use it to control your garage-door or any other devices that needs password protection.
- AP - AP mode ON (for WiFi version only)
- P/R - Password Reset
- P/E - Password Enable (Default password: 123456)
'LAZYBONE' has 2 working mode:
Self power mode:
Software Installation:It has 2 basic versions: Bluetooth and WIFI. Checkout version 5 here.
This is the Bluetooth version. If you need a WiFi LazyBone, click here.We provide free Android/iOS APP for you to control it. How to use the software:
1. Open the APP, if your phone Bluetooth is not turned on, it will prompt a message to turn it on.
2. Click the Menu and then 'Connect device'. It will auto detect the nearby BLE devices, Select the right MAC ID and connect it. If password has been enabled, enter 123456.
3. Now can control the device turning on/off by pressing the on/off button displayed on the App interface.
1. Open the APP
2. Click 'Connect device', it will auto detect the nearby BLE devices, select it by the name or MAC ID and connect it. If password has been enabled, enter 123456.
3. Now can control the device turning it on/off by pressing the on/off button displayed on the App user interface.
1. Click the modes, you will enter mode setting page.
2. You can set the pulse time (100ms-20s) and turn on Instantaneous mode.
3. Go back to main page and click the button, it will have a pulse output. Turn on->keeping a while->release.
We have also provided a very simple command set for developers developing their own App. The Lazybone operates with an easy to use command set as described in the table below.
- AC100-240 or DC5V working voltage.
- Standby Current 30mA/5VDC
- Current rating of up to 10 Amp.
- Dimension: 80x49x31(mm)
- Control distance: 25m (outdoor)
- Support Android: Above V4.3
- Support iPhone: Above iPhone5