This LazyBone dimmer is a smart phone controlled dimmer that has integrated microcontroller and a powerful Wi-Fi module.
Your phone can control the lamp inside your house or outdoor up to a distance of your Wi-Fi coverage.
It supports both Android and iOS. Communication Medium: Wi-Fi
Simply connect your lamp to this device and pair it up with your phone and control the lamp.
It has 2 ports for AC input and 2 dimmer ports for AC output.
AC input can be 110-240V, 50/60Hz that makes it compatible to be used worldwide. After your phone (either Android phone or an iPhone) connects with Lazybone, open the installed app and move the virtual knob. The virtual knob sends corresponding dimming signal to the device and the lamp connected to its output pins dims the lamp.
Note: This dimmer can only work with incandescent bulb. It does not work with LED bulb or fluorescent lamp. Dimming is not possible with LED lamp or fluorescent lamp using this version of Lazybone.
However, it can be used as an ON/OFF switch for any kind of lamps, including LED and fluorescent.
It has 2 basic versions: Bluetooth and WIFI.
This is the Wi-Fi version. If you want a Bluetooth LazyBone, click here.We provide free Android/iOS APP for you to control it. You can control multiple Lazybones using one APP.
How to use the software:
1. Open the app, if your phone's WiFi is not turned on , it will prompt a message to turn it on.
2. Android: Click the Menu and then 'Connect device'. Input the Lazybone Dimmer IP and port number (default 2000). When you first time connect your lamp, you can assign a name for it. For example: "Room".
iPhone: Click the TINYOS logo and enter the Lazybone Dimmer IP and port number (default 2000).
3. Now you can control the lamp by turning it on/off by pressing the on/off button on the left corner and adjusting the light by rotating the knob.
We also provide a very simple command set for developers developing their own APP. The Lazybone operates with an easy command set as described in the table below:
|5B 00 0D
Get lamp states - sends 2 bytes back to the controller: 'on/off state'+'light value'
on/off state: 0-OFF, 1-ON
light value: 0x00-0xFF, 0x00- Brightest, 0xFF- Darkest
|67 xx 0D
||xx - light value. 0x00-0xFF, 0x00- Brightest, 0xFF- Darkest
|65 00 0D
||Turn on Lamp
|6F 00 0D
||Turn off Lamp
- AC100-240 working voltage
- 50/60Hz auto detecting
- Max Load: 400W
- Network control
- Gentle gradient light
- Dimension: 80x49x31(mm)
- Support Android: Above V2.2
- Support IOS 5 6 7