You can now checkout in your own currency.
This module will be shipped from Sydney, Australia. Please make sure that you check out my up counter module also.
This is a basic up and down counter module built using CD4029. This module just needs a pulse from a flashing LED, NE555 timer, transistorized multivibrator, or Arduino. The module can count both up and down.
CD4029 up and counter pins:
1. CLK- Send pulse to this pin to increase or decrease the count. You can send a pulse from an Arduino or NE555.
2. 5V- Connect 5V from Arduino
3. GND- Connect GND from Arduino
4. UD- UD stands for UP or Down. If this pin gets 5V, the module starts counting Up and if this pin gets GND signal, the module will begin counting down.
5. RST- This is a reset pin. If you are concatenating several modules, make sure you connect all the RST pins also so that when the top tactile reset switch is pressed, all the modules reset the count to 0.
6. COUT- COUT pin should be connected to another CD4029 module while concatenating them. The other module on the left side gets a pulse for every 10th count.
At the back of the module, you will see two spots with a small jumper solder pad. If you solder UD-GND, the module will permanently count DOWN If you solder UD-5V, the module will permanently count UP.
Two modules can be concatenated together by soldering them from the back.
If you know how to flash an LED, you can use it instantly. If you are flashing an LED connected at pin 13, just connect the pin 13 to the CLK pin of the module. If you want to count up and down, simply use one more pin of Arduino and connect it to the UD pin and make that Arduino pin send a HIGH or LOW signal.
This module is different from other Arduino seven segment display module. This is a single module that can be used in basic electronic projects that excludes Arduino, for example, you can use it with NE555 also. This module is very simple that does not require any Arduino library or complex programming. Yet, it can be used for counting objects or events.
Package includes: 1 x CD4029 up and down counter module
Related module: CD4026 up counter
Shipping fees for Australian addresses(Item Location: Australia):
Shipping fees for international addresses (Item Location: Australia):
Shipping fees for Australian and international addresses:(Item location: China):
From China: If we ship from China, the delivery time can be from 7 working days to 15 working days. See the proof on the images below. US based orders are delivered more quickly than other countries.
Most of the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany based orders are delivered within 7 days. However, because of customs related processes, it can sometimes take up to 15 days. Check out all the shipment proof images on this page.
From Australia: If you have chosen standard post, you will receive your parcel in 3-5 days (in Australia) and 5-7 days (outside Australia)
If you have chosen economy post, you will receive your parcel in 3-5 days (in Australia) and 15-25 days (outside Australia)
What is the proof that we really ship and they are delivered ?
Where do we ship from ?
We ship our products from Australia and China depending upon what you purchase. BuildCircuit's original products are shipped from Australia.